If you own a commercial property or business in Katy or the surrounding area, you surely have a lot of responsibilities resting on your shoulders. One of the most important things to consider, though one that can, unfortunately, be forgotten or go neglected, is your property's […]
Options For The Right Commercial Water Treatment Systems For Your Katy Business
When it comes to choosing the right commercial water treatment system for your Katy area business, Dreamland Water is committed to taking the guesswork out of your decisions between varying treatment technologies. We offer a wide variety of commercial water treatment systems, and we want to help you identify which is right for your commercial property and install that for you.
Our experienced and skilled professionals at Dreamland Water make this more than just your average water purification company for Katy commercial properties. We are determined to help your business have clean, safe water to drink and use. We all use water each and every day; it's something that none of us can live without. Let us make sure that yours is the best quality that it possibly can be.
Commercial Water Filters & Filtration Systems
We are proud to offer a variety of filtration systems for commercial properties. These include:
- Desalination: the removal of salt and other minerals in saltwater, leaving you with potable fresh water that is safe to drink and use
- Ph adjustment: the adjustment made to keep your water neutral, or with a ph of 7 - this stops it from becoming acidic or alkaline or corrects it if it does
- Reverse osmosis: using pressure to force water through a semipermeable membrane, reverse osmosis filters out contaminants in your water
- Water carbon filtration: using activated carbon as a large, porous substance, carbon filtration filters out chemicals and contaminants
- Water softeners: this filters out hardening minerals in water such as calcium, which leaves you with soft water that is gentle and safe to use and drink
No matter which system is best for your commercial property, we have got you covered.
Which Filtration System Is Right For Your Commercial Property?
Each commercial property is unique, and therefore its water filtration and treatment needs will be unique as well. Depending on what your property's problem is in regard to your water, one filtration system may be better suited for it than the others. For example, if you have hard water, water softeners are the best filtration system for you. On the other hand, if you have water that tastes like chlorine, water carbon filters may be best for you. We can help you identify which water filtration system is best for you as well as install it with high-quality service and superior results.
If you are looking into commercial water treatment systems for your Katy business, call us today at 832-983-7878 to schedule a service.